St. Bonaventure Catholic School is a Christ-centered community that fosters Christ's Gospel message of peace, love, service to others and fellowship. We strive to cultivate Catholic values that maximize each child's spiritual, academic, social and physical potential.
We believe that:
- St. Bonaventure School welcomes families of diverse classes, ethnicities, racial backgrounds, and abilities.
- It is our Christian duty to assist the parents in their responsibility to develop each child's faith.
- We are charged to educate each child to his or her fullest potential.
- We are called to teach Catholic faith and values through example and through the joyful celebration of the liturgy.
- We are motivated by the Word of Scripture to prepare each child for the Kingdom of God.